Louisville KY Farm Show - FREE!

Discussion in 'Trade Shows Forum' started by Barefoot James, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

46th National Farm Machinery Show and 43rd Championship Tractor Pull
    Dates: Wednesday, Feb. 16 through Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011

Show Hours: 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. daily (Eastern Standard Time)

Location: Kentucky Exposition Center, 937 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209

Admission: NFMS admission is free; parking is $8.00
    CTP ticket prices are TBA
    All CTP seats are reserved. Tickets are subject to availability. All prices include a facility fee.
    Tickets are sold at the Freedom Hall Ticket Office and all Ticketmaster outlets. Charge by phone at (800) 745-3000. Tickets can also be purchased on the Web at ticketmaster.com .

Attendance: The 2010 combined National Farm Machinery Show and Championship Tractor Pull attendance was 299,137.

Exhibit Space: Eight interconnected exhibit halls totaling more than 1.2 million square feet of indoor exhibit space and containing more than 850 agricultural displays.

Visitor Info: Call the Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau at (502) 584-2121 or 1 (800) 626-5646.

More Info: Call the National Farm Machinery Show Hotline at (502) 367-5004, visit us on the Internet at: twitter.com/nfmslouisville and facebook.com/nationalfarmmachineryshow.

2. just got the tractor pull tickets, am ready.

3. Barefoot James

This show is better than the GIE show - I think. But they don't have the outdoor demo area (which totally makes the GIE show) But the Farm show takes up the WHOLE fairgounds and is FREEEEE - except for parking. the tractor pull is totally the BOMB folks love it. I think it is the biggest show like this in the USA?? Who's coming?
    :canadaflag::usflag::canadaflag::usflag::canadaflag::usflag::canadaflag::usflag:

4. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I'll be there, we never miss it. It is a huge show. But I have to agree, the demo area makes GIE, both are great events.

5. Barefoot James

Come on folks enjoy KENTUCKY - BIG SHOW! Next week!

6. Barefoot James

Went yesterday - last day tomorrow. VERY crowded huge show - awesome.

7. went to the show today and then went back to the pulls tonight, they were pretty good. gave away my tickets for wednesday night, on e night is enough for me.

8. Barefoot James

Bought me a Rodenator - Bring on the moles!

9. David W

David W LawnSite Senior Member

:) that awesome James. How much for the service as I know of a handful of properties that people have asked me about moles. May need to recruit you :)

10. Barefoot James

150 first visit for 1 hr - 110 each hour after that or each hour next visit - typically 1 or 2 follow up visits in next week and they are gone - till the next year or longer. Takes 4 hours to treat 1 acre for moles about 1` hour per 11,000 sq ft. But we will gaurantee the work! Can't do that with traps or bait!