Louisville Ky

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by ballstein28, Jan 20, 2008.

1. ballstein28

ballstein28 LawnSite Member

any1 havent seen to many for my fellow states men on here

2. STRINGALATION

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

well howdy doody derby livin

3. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

You just didn't look in the right places. We all work out Louisville so far, I am based out of Morehead. I lease a home in Louisville for my crews to stay, it is about half the cost of hotels. We do mainly state and federal work.

4. STRINGALATION

hey more than mulch i see you guys mulched that on ramp and put in all those trees.

looks like it will be a pain to cut

5. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it is going to be a major pain in the azz, put it pays pretty darn good for the next three years. I have never worked on the site,and i have only driven by a couple of times, my brothers handle 90% of the out of town business. One of my foreman was gripping about it a few weeks ago.

Did you ever sell the Cat 939?

6. STRINGALATION

MTM my partner has not sold yety it is really putting a cramp on his style. he may be getting out this year i'm hoping to make an arrangement to get some of his stuff.
    sooner or later i am going to park and take an upclose and personel look at you guys work. like i noticed you staked your trees and EARTH IMAGES the people who did the other ramps did not stake much. i'm no where near your level. and my general direction is different but always willing to learn something