1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Love My New 36" Mini Fastrak

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by krazy8, May 11, 2005.

1. krazy8

krazy8 LawnSite Member
    from 33176

Well I have been looking at just about every small 36" or smaller ZTR for the past 8 months and after several demo sessions and endless research I finally decided on the Mini Fastrak 36". I should have made the decision 8 months ago, but I'm one for checking every option before buying, and I must say that I really believe this is the best small ZTR for the Money. I would have liked to have the seperate wheel pumps and motors, instead of the EZT transmission, but since my property is 3/4 Acre I don't think this should be an issue for years and years to come.
    I had the gator blades and mulch kit installed and had my first cut today. I can see I will need to have a couple more sessions to get this turning down, but started picking it up pretty well by the time I got to the back yard. I am very impressed with this little machine.
    Finally I would like to say thank you to PJ and all the forum for the insight and information provided. It was this forum, PJ, as well as my very helpful dealer that closed the deal for me.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Welcome to the Hustler family!