Love my Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CELawn, Sep 28, 2006.

1. CELawn

CELawn LawnSite Member

I used my Quick 36 today in some of the wettest conditions I have ever cut in and man did it do a great job. I was a little nervous on my first lawn because it was so wet but you cannot damage the turf with this thing. This is really a good mower!:)

2. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Welcome to the club bro. :)
    -TAZ

3. turf dog

turf dog LawnSite Member

The Quick 36 is a great machine. After two weeks I am still getting used to using it. I have been so used to sitting on my walker it has been a adjustment. I would recomend the Quick 36 to anybody that wants a quality machine for a good price.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Its the machine everyone should have....Just wait till bigger better things come out from better outdoor products

5. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i want one of these machines with one of the packages. but i dont have many gates is it still worth it?

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say yes to pretty much application up to say one acre.....

7. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Great mahcine.. feel like all I do is mow wet grass now a days around here and it just keeps going!!!

8. CELawn

CELawn LawnSite Member

It's a great mower to use when it's wet because it is so light (only about 300 lbs.) I used it all day today on lawns where I normally would have used my Scag but because it was wet the Scag would have ruined the turf.

9. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I would really like a Quick, but for my situations I only use a 36" mower for gates. 36" mowers are a dime a dozen around. You can buy used 36" units all the time with some use for $700 to $1000. Most of them are belt drives, but will last you a long time. If I bought a new 36", it would be a Quick as you could get a hydro for the price of some Gears, but hydro on a 36" does not seem all that important. Really looks like a great little mower though, and I am glad many are being well served by it.

10. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

ijust got there info boolket in the mail today. I am in the market for a 36/34 walk behind its either the quick 36 samurai for $2595 or 13 hpgravely 34 fixed deck for $2299. what do you think?