Love Pulling Up to This Type Job...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasssin, Jul 29, 2004.

1. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

"Yeah we are a half way house through the local hospital and was wondering if you could come give us a bid to tidy up the place a bit. "

pic006.jpg

2. grasssin

" It hasnt been cut in about six months or so, I have no idea why the weeds are so bad.."

pic007.jpg

3. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, that's nothing. just alittle bit of weed wacking.........:help: :help: :help: :help: :waving:

4. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

A nice way to start your day. Did you take this job, or run screaming in the other direction?

5. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Or tractor and bush hog....:D :cool:

6. grasssin

Love getting these jobs, not only is it an absolute horror because they actually have oak trees, and azaleas planted in all of that so no bush hog

pic003.jpg

7. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

I wouldn't even do it. Don't need work that bad. Unless they were willing to pay for a huge rented machine. then i would do it just to check out the machine...

8. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Gasoline and a match....just kidding :blob2:

9. grasssin

Kidding me? Took it, they want regular maintenance and lots of landscape work in the fall. This is just the front of the house on about a 3/4 acre lot. And the rest was not quite this bad ....

image_001.jpg

10. grasssin

Sorry, wrong pic try this one instead.....we are about halfway done brush cutting right now. I will bring you the finished product when we are done tomorrow. It also doesnt help that I am in south Alabama 20 minutes outside of town in the middle of cotton fields. Needless to say a little hot...

pic002.jpg