1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Love the T.V. news

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by peteloare, Mar 20, 2005.

1. peteloare

peteloare LawnSite Member

Yesterdays news 3/18/05, Rep for Home depot was on the the Detriot channel news talking about getting your lawn ready. She was showing "Grub Ex" and saying now is the time to apply. I could not stop laughing.
  2. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

There's a company that does a spot weekly and advertises daily on the morning news in Houston. I won't mention the channel (Ch 26) and it cracks me up the stuff they put on. I hear they are really good at cleaning pools though.
  3. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

It is ok to apply Grub-Ex now. It just has to be on before the larvae hatch, which is probably late June. The stuff last long enough that if it is put down now it will be there. Better sooner than too late.
  4. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

another reason why i rarely visit this message board!

geez man, appling grubX in march is a waste of time and $$$
  5. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

:dizzy: :help: :confused: :laugh: :eek: :jester:
  6. Envi-Lawn

Envi-Lawn LawnSite Member
    from CT

Grub-Ex in March?? I agree with lawnservice on both accounts. This site has deteriorated.
  7. Williams Services

Williams Services LawnSite Senior Member

Why? Doesn't everyone in polar Wisconsin need to treat for their grubs before the ice melts? ;)