Love this mower!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S man, Mar 16, 2008.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I love my wright stander. I can cut any lawn the 21" was only able to do. Here's my pics. I picked it up for $3000 with 18 hrs on it. I put 2 hrs on it so far and think it will replace the 21"s. Now to sell some off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

thats a great machine. i like using my stander better than any other mower, i feel physically better after a day of using it. now get rid of those pushers!

3. S man

Well I actually have four!!! I'm selling two of them and can't sell the toro because I paid 1200 for it and didn't know I was getting a stander. Well I'll have a lifetime trim mower. Haha.

4. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I would love to get a deal like that $3000

5. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

Looks like the trailer is brand new too. Nice stuff! I have a Sentar that I love too!

6. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

DAMN!! Whats all that green stuff beside the roads and driveways?? And what are those machines for? All we have up here is 18" of white crap!! LOL

7. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Man you stole that mower! Keep up the good work. Wouldn't it be easier to put the stander to one side and the 2, 21" on the other side back to back?

8. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

S-man, sweet mower. I would love to put that on my lawns. Good job!:cool2:

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I want one of those pretty bad. Can't really justify it (haha, like I can justify ANYTHING i own :confused:) right now though.

10. S man

I know I got it from tplawnpro I met here on lawnsite. He wanted $3000 so I gave him 3000 so no wheelin and dealin. A little later after I took those pics I did just that with the 21"s on one side and the stander on the other. I really need to get a 7X14 or 16 for when I add a 48 z.

I know the feeling. I bought the toro 21" that I really don't use but I really wanted it. Too bad I didn't see the stander first. :cry: