1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lovely Day for Fall Cleanup in Mass.!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Landscape89, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

NOT! Taken 11:30 this morning, coming down at a pretty good clip and I got a shot of the heavy leaves that have fallen. :dizzy:

Being the first snow though, I have a feeling my customers are gonna get worried and want their Fall Cleanups done real soon in case this happens at a later date with a more severe impact. I'll have to wait and see.Like I've said in the past, Gotta LOVE living in New England! :laugh:

finished dockwork.jpg
  2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Hard to tell fromt he pic, but is the ground frozen?
  3. Landscape89

Sorry. Not Frozen at the moment. Around where I am it's been in the mid 40's during the day, and upper 20's and lower 30's at night. It's supposed to warm up into the 50's for the next few days but I've looked at the 15 day and in about a week it's going to get really cold again :hammerhead:

12PM: The snow has stopped. Here's a pic from the Same Location.

finished dockwork 009.jpg
  4. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

yup snow today here too! then thanksgiving coming up. Friday is supposed to be sunny but really windy, i feel like im never going to finish my leaf jobs.
  5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I got at least an inch here, no joke lol and the salt trucks are out in full force. I was ready to head out and do cleanups but its just too deep. I'll snap a few pics.

I think this is our heads up the winter in coming soon...
  6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Here's a few pics. Now its all melting quickly. I cleaned off the truck thinking it was going to stop but it kept coming down so i just start over tomorrow.

7. Landscape89

Wow, you got a pretty good amount up there. Now, let it melt and give me 2 weeks or so just so I can get these Clean ups done! lol
  8. ewmesko

ewmesko LawnSite Member

You guys are lucky, we got like 8 inches down here. Completely messed everything up and now its supposed to rain all week lol
  9. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

just rain here couldnt bring the crews in for 2 days we need to get out there tomorrow to stay ahead
  10. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Was forced because of the holiday to head out and do cleanups in the rain today. Without a leaf loader we were hoping to use the Exmark with Ultra-vac to do the work, but not so with the wet leaves. It was a long day.