Low Ballers!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by S3Scooter, Apr 11, 2006.

1. S3Scooter

S3Scooter LawnSite Member

I know it is in here every day, but I just got the paper from the local assosiation I advertise in, and their it is.....

Two adds for lawn care, mine and his. Right in his add he is advertising $25 a 1/2 acer Mow, Trim, & Blow. I don't mention any prices in my add, I understandthe every yard is different and only give estimates after seeing the property. I talked a couple of the guys in my area, and they said they do $35 min. so thats what I set mine at.

I have read all of the other threads on here, and I will stick to my gunns. Just wanted to vent, and just incase ask if anybody in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area would give a shout to make sure that I'm not a Highballer:realmad:

2. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

everyones gotta calm down about lowballers... maybe they are alot better equipped and have more workers and can do 10 houses when you do 5

till you see the "lowballers" working in person then they cant be criticized

walmarts prices are cheaper than everyone and they gross 230 billion dollars and have i think 6 of the top 10 richest people on the forbes list

They considered lowballer to?

3. Chunkster27

Chunkster27 LawnSite Member

:drinkup: great point!