1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Low cost imprinted folders

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by eggy, Oct 20, 2001.

1. eggy

eggy LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for some folders to submit our bids in with the companys name imprinted on the outside...Nebs has some but I thought they seemed pretty high..any other sources?

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not sure how the prices compare to NEBS, but go to www.growpro.com and check out the folders there.

Hope this helps!

3. eggy

Nice site Guido, I have some samples coming, thanks eggy.

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Eggy

Check with your local print shops. We have one locally who will customize your portfolio for $2.50 each with no minimum. If I am submitting one its $2.50 - if Im submitting 25 its $2.50ea.

They will imprint my company name and custom tailor each folder to that company we are marketing to including their logo if we have it. I have found this to put us one step ahead of the competition.

They offer these folders at such a cheap price to get our foot thru the door so they can upsell other products and office supplies to us.

Good Luck!
    Kris

5. eggy

Thanks that is also a good idea, I like the tought of putting the buisness you are bidding for, on the folder. That would add a nice touch.