1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Low Cost Marketing with business cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Guido, Sep 29, 2001.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Like Kleenex with facial tissue and Coke with soda pop. Nice analogy Guido.
  2. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

There are also other, slightly corny, very inexpensive (or free) things that can be done to promote your corporate awareness in the community.

When I'd go to the store I'd park right by the road, usually the furthest spot from the store. People seemed to think we had trucks everywhere. Had numerous comments about that, even when I was the sole employee. Sounds goofy, but when you have no budget, but still have to market the biz, you gotta do something.

Y'know what? I think there's a thread in here somewhere that has loads of ideas like that in it. Search for Guerilla Marketing, either in title or in the posts. JAA shared some great info, as did many others. I think I also detail in there how for $100 in materials and a few hours of my time I got on the evening news and had a 2-page, full color story done in the local paper.