1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

low gas prices next season i know for sure

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by milo, Sep 25, 2006.

1. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

people guess what???? we vote next year so that means that the gas prices will go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.. why you ask.. well if it dont the democrats can win just by saying about the republicans cant control gas prices.. and if it lowers the republicans can say look at how we lowered the gas prices and look good... it will be great to see $1.25 a gallon again and then we can all make some money again......:clapping: :dancing: :cool2: :)
  2. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

There are two issues with this post. We vote for President in 2008 - not 2007 and I don't think we will see gasoline prices below $2.00 a gallon on a CONSISTANT basis ever again. :usflag:
  3. DAV Mowers

DAV Mowers LawnSite Member

We vote this year and in 2 years.

If anybody beleives either party can control the gas prices I have a bridge I need to sell.
  4. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill be happy to see the prices even close to 2 dollars we are still around 2.47 for reg.
  5. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

we vote in 2007 nov. and you will see they will droppppp and if you dont think they control the price of gas thats nuts... and the averge in the u.s. will be lower than $1.75 and if it is not then the democrat running will win as president..
  6. Lawntime Mowers

Lawntime Mowers LawnSite Member
    from KC MO

$1.99 here for the last week.
  7. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

ditto, i saw a 1.99 yesterday, and heard today that sams club has it for 1.96
  8. Mr. Vern

Mr. Vern LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yeah, that's right. It was the 99' election that Bush "stole". And that's why I still keep seeing the "W 03" bumper stickers. LOL
    Maybe you need to call MoveOn.org and get a refund. It appears that they forgot to use soap when they washed your brain.LOL
  9. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Wow, you guys got it made. We just dropped to $2.75 and it nots going down that much. No one can figure out why we are always the highest and last to lower prices.
  10. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I was jumping up and down for 2.32 a gallon. I never would have thought that would happen.

2006 are the "mid term" elections. Next presidental election will be in 2008