low water pressure

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by blk90s13, Apr 28, 2008.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

mp rotator

3. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

i don't think he has an in-ground system.........

you might talk to a plumber to see if your system's pressure could be bumped up a little. probably not a lot of change, but every little bit helps. are you on a deep or shallow well? typically deep wells will operate at higher pressures because they have larger pumps and larger tanks, which are major factors in determining what at pressures your system will operate. you also have to consider what pressures your pipes are designed to handle.

4. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

5. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

here is a link to a pretty good forum for DYI. the sub-forum specific to pumps and wells would also be a good place to ask some general questions regarding your system pressure.

http://www.terrylove.com/forums/index.php

6. MILSINC

MILSINC LawnSite Member

with a little bit of ingenuity, I'd be willing to bet you can retrofit a typical sprinkler like the one you have to install a mp rotator nozzle on it, using the basic components of the original sprinkler and some plumbing/irrigation fittings. Of course, I've never tried it, but I have been around enough to know you can retrofit just about anything when it comes to irrigatin. Results? That's another story.

7. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

great forums thanks for the link i am reading alot of useful info there

thanks