1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lowball heaven

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Stinky, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Stinky

Stinky LawnSite Member

local newspaper says unemplyment doudled last two months from 3.7% to 7.4%. Crystal ball says------ I see many craftsman in your future!!!

hope everyone has a great and safe year.
  2. Nawhhh not wher I mow.

They wont let that crap touch their lawns.
  3. Spence

Spence LawnSite Member

There will probably be more people than ever trying to mow grass this year. With the economy going downhill, some homeowners will probably get their owm mowers back out to try and save some money.
  4. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

This is the first year (in several) that I have not noticed the "Will Mow Any Size Lawn...$10.00" hand scrawled signs around the neighborhood. It's still a little early here though. :rolleyes:

I'm crossing my fingers. ;)

I saw on the tube today that new and existing home sales are up and auto sales are up...and lay-off's are leveling...even ol' Greenspan says that the recession is all but over! So hang on! :D
  5. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

good news, the economy is headed back in the right direction. fridays market kicked azz and manufacturing production is at a high point for the 1st time in over a year.
  6. Spence

Spence LawnSite Member

That is music to my ears. Bring on the work.:D :D