Lowballing illegals done it again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Poontamer, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Poontamer

Poontamer Banned

I HAD a great account I was doing and I seen some start up going door 2 door with flyers while I was blowing off and ready to leave,sure enough got a call next day from my client saying she wants to end my services cause she found someone else who is gonna do it for $80 a month while I was charging her $140 a month! So I decided to see who this replacement is because she says they are gonna pressure wash her driveway today as a token of there appreciation.Guess who it is pressure washing her driveway with a lowes special the same illegals passing out flyers! They seen my staring at them and started talking spanish and laughing? I wanted to pull my Sig out and shoot everyone of them. Anyone else have similar experience? Its such bs but what can you do
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

Well murdering them will certainly solve the problem...

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Round up balloons
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

i need to learn spanish, because all too often they start speaking spanish and laughing. One day I want to say something back to them.

If our government actually had a brain, they would formulate a plan to deport them all in one massive sting operation.

Jan Brewer for President 2012

5. Poontamer

Poontamer Banned

And they seen me doing her yard too its like there saying haha you have just been LowBalled.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

You sure they are illegals? If so I would tell yourn former customer that she is breaking the law by hiring them. Won't do any good but she needs to know.

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Omg it's your own fault you even saw them going around by your own admission and you
    failed to do anything about it, so you had your chance now don't be mad you blew it.

Oh well that was your chance!

Hell most of the time I don't get that much, they sneak around after I am done, I don't see them coming but
    that's been going on for a long time, I guess my talking about it here didn't really hit home until now.

One more thing...
    You pull that silly little peashooter on me you'd either be looking awful funny walking down the road with some
    pistola protruding out from your behind, or you'd be looking at 20 to life, either way you want it I don't care.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  8. Poontamer

Poontamer Banned

Im just guessing there illegals buy there appereance Im gonna see how her yard turns out mid june and see if itstill looks good if not ill call her and let her know my services are still available and I would be happy to return her yard back to the way it was
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Poontamer

Poontamer Banned

So what was I supposed to do tell them to f@$# off? Tell the customer dont get that flyer? Explain
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

You could have taken the flyer instead of leaving it.