Lowes String Trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by anj, Sep 22, 2007.

1. anj

anj LawnSite Member

Has Anyone Ever Tried Out The Trimmers They Have For Commercial Type Work? I Have The Sthil Product 4mx That I Am Just Tired Of Putting In The Shop. I Have Three Trimmers That Dont Run Worth A Crap. I Am Just Trying To Get Through The Rest Of The Year Without Buy All New Trimmers.

2. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

the husky they sell are good

3. anj

anj LawnSite Member

Will They Stand Up To Heavy Work?

4. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

just outta curiosity, why do you capitalize every first letter

5. anj

anj LawnSite Member

I Dont Capitalize Them The Lawnsite Software Does It If You Have The Caps Lock On. Why Do You Care? Do You Have Any Input On The First Question I Asked? If Not Move On.

6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

All he asked was a question. It is a bit odd for every other letter to be capatalized. If you have your caps on, it's considered yelling anyways so technically we should be YELLING BACK AT YOU!!!

As for the trimmers, you get what you pay for, including after the sale service.

7. anj

anj LawnSite Member

I Did Not This Was The Site To Be Concerned About Typing. I AM NOT YELLING.

8. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

FYI for online typing - CAPS IS YELLING. Regular type is talking.

9. Horsepower Lawns

Horsepower Lawns LawnSite Member

I have one of the Troy Bilt trimmers. I have used it for 2 years with no trouble.

PS: It makes it harder to read when you capitalize every first letter. Please turn off the caps lock.

10. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I had a thread on the new Stihl's not long ago and most of the feedback was positive. I have 3 of the older Stihl's and I have never had one in the shop. What gives? Why do I never have a breakdown and you have 3 in the shop so often you thinking about getting a non comercial Lowes trimmer. I'm not trying to be smart. When they have a poll on who makes the best trimmer Stihl always seems to come out on top. Just wondering out loud. I am a little hesitant about the new 4 mix so I would like more input. Especially if others have them in the shop. If so I may try to find some older models. Any one else with these problems?