Lowest price residential lawn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Going Commercial, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Going Commercial

Going Commercial LawnSite Member

Just curious to know what your lowest price residential lawn cut is. Mine is at $25 per cut for a home. I am not talking about a double wide mobile home in a trailer park. I am not asking about the size of lawn , just the lowest priced. Thanks to all those who respond!!!
  2. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

$17.50 for a front yard only (4 minute job).
  3. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

$25.00 not really worth your time to drop my gate for much less than that
  4. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

I do one that is only a small front and side yard for $15. . . but it's maybe a 5-6 minute job, tops. The lowest full-sized lawn that I do is about $25, but my average is more in the $30-$40 range. . .
  5. ctvalley

ctvalley LawnSite Member

I won't mow for less than 30....other than a couple of people in the 25-29 dollar range that signed up when I first started and stuck with me, less than 30 is the minimum. Generally my lawns run 30-40 per weekly cut
  6. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Mine is set at 25.00, but I will make exceptions at my own discretion. I have one I do for 20.00, its a townhome in a tight neighborhood. I basically just trim around the house.
  7. $45/month, front yard only barely any grass anymore. The guy keeps digging and replacing with mulch. it prob takes me 10 min start to finish. maybe less.
  8. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I have one at $26.00 that takes me 16 minutes from opening my door to hopping back in the truck. Everything else is in the $30-$90 range.
  9. tyler_mott85

tyler_mott85 LawnSite Senior Member

$20 for one half of a Duplex. about 2,500 sq ft. 10 min mow job.
    I'll go as low as $25 for family but $30 is about norm on your average city lot.
  10. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

I have one sorta of like that. About 16-20 min total, but the sweet thing is that I charge 40.00. Thats one of my best jobs.