LS down time

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ChadsLawn, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive noticed over the past few days. In the early morning hours, lawnsite is either super slow or not loading at all. Is this the time of night you guys do your daily back-ups?

2. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

been wondering the same thing

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

what time specifically are you referring to?...I will double check with plsoucy about that, but I believe it is early in the morning

4. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

for me the horrible lag seems to dwell around midnight to maybe 2 am central

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok, thanks...I have sent plsoucy an email and maybe he will respond also...if not I will let you know once I find out

6. mines been most of today. anywhere from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm.

7. ChadsLawn

I would say between midnight and 3am est.. CAnt tell you anything after 2am est.. During the day time, its been fine for me..

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

All this time that people have been posting about this, i have never had any problems. Then the last 2 nights it started happening. Straight from 9pm to 1am. The pages would not fully load, none of the ad banners would load, when the page finally did load, all the ad buttons were just the red x. I tried using a different connection instead of my usual one, but that didn't help either. I'm estimating that it took almost 2 minutes for each page to half way load, and I have high speed cable.

9. ChadsLawn

Maybe the server itself is doing the nightly backups during these times.

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah I get the same thing sometimes, the page(homepage even) just does not load at all.