1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LS down time

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ChadsLawn, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I had a report today of it happening at PS between 2 am and 5 am
  2. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

what time do you people go to bed?
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

we never sleep here. :waving:

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here 11pm to late the pages would not load,i had no choice but to move to the other site,itz taboo
  5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

The text and page format loads fine, but all of the buttons and tabs don't! If I want to comment I just have to remember where the button is to click, it's there, it's just not visible. Iv'e been on this thread for about 2 minutes now and it still says "22 items remaining"
  6. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

The whole site seems to be loading slow right now! All other sites load fine, so I know my internet is fine. This is making finding anything a long term task. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Yea, homepage takes a good 2 mins for me, and every other page seems to come up, just slightly quicker, only with no buttons or anything, basically just the text. It worked fine at 10:45 today (got bored in school, what else was I gonna look at?). Got on here about 8:15 or so tonight and it is just like last night, WAY SLOW... It doesn't make sense to me, that in such a high competition deal as lawn professional discussion sites, ya'll would take the risk of losing members to other sites or even worse to self-imposed death because they are SOO F****** TIRED OF WAITING FOR A PAGE TO LOAD...:hammerhead: . In the 5 mins I have been typing this, I still have NO sponser banners (not that that is a bad thing...) and no "editing" buttons at the top of the text box (IE-font, link, pic, etc.).
  8. I'm having trouble now as I type with it loading.
  9. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Hint to System Administrators:

Your Ad Server (ads.lawnsite.com) is your problem spot.

Either take it offline, or fix it.
  10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah having trouble right now. Home page loaded, took forever, and all the banners were replaced by the dreaded red x...