LS Hvy Equip Best-In-Show

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SpecOne, Feb 16, 2010.

1. SpecOne

SpecOne LawnSite Member

Well, I spent the evening watching the Westminster Dog Show and I started thinkin' (I know, that can be dangerous LOL) about most of us involved in construction have a four-legged best pal. So I thought why not show our best-in-show.

And here's mine. Her name is Caleigh and she goes almost everywhere with me!

I'm looking forward to seein' everybody's entry!!

Caleigh.jpg

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Sputnik the Wonder Dog!

DSC02185.jpg

3. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

Scooby, a rescued dog dumped as an 8 week old pup. He's such a buddy, I find myself talking to him almost expecting him to reply. He goes everywhere with me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

heres my guys

dogs.jpg

hunter.jpg

5. mudmaker

mudmaker LawnSite Member

Here is an old pic of my funny little hound dog! Use to go to the job site all the time, but haven't been able to take him lately.

000_0046.jpg

6. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

appropriately named "Yellow Dog".

Yellow Dog was a rescue from the pound. He was on death row because the city only has a 3 day stay before gassing the strays. He was found wandering the highway but nobody could let him die and he got moved out by a volunteer and I met him.. Obviously lost but nobody claimed him or asked the pound about him. Been a good, loving, and loyal dog to my family. I use his picture on my website too.

Here he just got out of the water and is "smoking" his rawhide chip.

Yellow Dog.jpg

7. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

Here is my 6 year old black lab,Nico.A year and a half ago she had a freak accident while playing with her ball and twisted her back legs and tore both of her ACL's.Needless to say $6000 dollars later(sigh)with plates and screws holding both legs together,She is a brand new pup.It took a total of 31 weeks for her to fully recover...10 of those weeks was with me holding her back half up with a pillow case wrapped around her hips so she could go outside and go to the bathroom. It's amazing what people will do for their animals.Here she is after the sugery...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The day I brought her home after surgery.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

My families German Short Haired Pointer Her name is Gracie great dog...

th_Picture004.jpg

th_0704091123.jpg

th_0704091122.jpg

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Lots of good looking Quad-Ra-Peds so far. It's interesting to hear about the rescued dogs and how good they are. My first dog was a throw away mix German Shepard/Black Lab and was awesome. Sputnik has been a handful and it getting better.

Here is Artic.

loft41208 012.jpg

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

my girl Diamond. owners were gettin rid of her at 18months old.so i took her home. 100% pure bred Weimaraner with papers,

she loves to ride in the truck with me!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]