LT Rich and Sales

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Intermediate also with its width still able to get through many gates that the max could not. You guys putting down a liquid pre are you going with split apps or just one?

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Ditto my friend. I have an option for you. I forgot your email/phone number. So PM me if interested. Stay warm buddy. :usflag:

3. Joshuakwhit

Joshuakwhit LawnSite Member

Man, talk about thread hijacking!
    Anyhow, what size tip are you using, 1 gallon?

4. Service 1st Lawn Care

Probably has a ragged out turfco to sell him:laugh:

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

That is correct. We are mixing dry prodiamine in the truck tanks and when using this pre-mix to fill the Z's, we are adding Prodiamine 4L. The liquid prodiamine seems to stay in suspension better in the Z's and there has been absolutely no clogging of screens in the spray system. It is working really well for us. We have not changed the tips at all. We are still using the 1/3 gallon(lavender) tips.

Service 1st, I have never noticed a big difference between doing split apps vs. single apps. We are applying single apps. Round 2 will be dry fert/spot spray weeds

6. Joshuakwhit

Joshuakwhit LawnSite Member

Ok wow I just thought I had to use the bigger tip. Sweet! I can't wait to try on my next round.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Service 1st Lawn Care

Thanks for the info Ted have never tried the liquid pre-em always been the dry. Gives me something to think about next year already have the product for this year. We have always gone with the single app also.

8. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

It's been hijacked several time it started out about does LT Rich ever run sales

We also do liquid apps of pre at 32 oz per th works great

9. ETM

ETM LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

With a liquid pre m you get a week longer window to be rained in. Plus its cheaper.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Turfco did have an offer at that time tho....[/QUOTE]

DA - kinda sorry I replied. Seems the Z-Nazis are up to their old antics.

Darn those democrats :laugh: