lt. rich ride on aerator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by f350, Oct 14, 2002.

1. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

this was sent to me by tom rich:
    Here are a couple of pics of our new aerator.
    17 hp Kawasaki.
    36" and 47" heads available.
    500 lbs lift system.
    8 MPH max ground speed.

weba1.jpg

2. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

pic 2

weba2.jpg

3. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

4. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

pic 3
    i have no pricing info as of 10/14

sorry my pc crashed while i was posting / i'm going mac

weba3.jpg

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Now that looks very sweet! I bet it is a blast to use. Christmas is just around the corner.

Gravely_Man
    :angel:

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

When you find out how much they are, let us know...I'd be interested. I'm gonna guess at least 4 or 5 thou.

Then again, who knows:confused:

7. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

mr. rich is emailing me a price list tomorrow. he also stated that units are in production and the first ones will be shipped soon.

8. jalawn

jalawn LawnSite Member

Who is making these? They look so sweet!! Are they a stander / surfer with out the deck? Anyway, someone please post more info. (website, manuf.)

Jamie

9. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

they are made by lt. rich. they also make the z-spray. no this not a mower without a deck on it, i feel dumber just reading your post. prices will be available tomorrow as stated above, there is no further info avaiable. notice in the pic, the unit is not ready for delivery

10. Easy now, you can't blame him for not reading the writing while looking at those spactacular photos of the aerator.

ROTFLMAO:blob3:

www.z-spray.com

Rod I would guess that since the Z-Spray is in the $6k plus range that this will be also. It looks to have about the same in parts cost as the spray rig.

BTW he redesigned the wright stander to accomadate the spray rig, and made most of it out of stainless steel, so this looks like the same power unit.

Looks like it has a linear actuator to lift the tines out of the ground, and you cannot turn while aerating.