1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LT Rich WB36

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by n-green, Nov 15, 2006.

1. n-green

n-green LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used the walk behind spreader/sprayer from LT Rich, or has anyone figured out an effective/efficient spray system for the Lesco rider? I need to improve production next year on small to med. residentials. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen this unit. 2 things to consider - first, there are a lot of belts (six I think) and that usually means maintenance. Second, you do have to walk behind it. Once you've ridden, it's really hard to go back. If you're serious at all about the business, get a PG or Zspray. They'll pay for themselves in the first year and they both do a very good job. If you insist on the Lesco unit, try the 12volt system from PG if they still make it. It's designed as an add-on to a Lesco spreader and is easy and reliable.