1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Luck with aftermarket replacement CTL tracks?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by all ferris, Dec 12, 2005.

1. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to buy new tracks soon for my t200 and bobcat wants $4000 for OEM bridgestone tracks. Curently my original tracks have 1634 hours on them and they will keep going but I have a few tears in them with some cords showing. I see that Solideal and McClaren sell their tracks for about $3000 a set. Does anyone have these aftermarket tracks and how are they holding up? My dealer says the aftermarket tracks don't last as long as the bridgestones?????

GMUGNIER LawnSite Member

Well of course the dealer is gonna say that aftermarket tracks wont last as long! Try looking at Ebay, and do a online search for tracks - there is a company that will sell OEM tracks for a discount try www.rubbertracksales.com - they sell the Bridgestone brand for a lot less than BobCat does.

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I bought a set of McLaren tracks for a miniexcavator. Their service was excellent. The tracks fit and worked every bit as good as the OEM tracks that were on it. For what its worth.