Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by harddog00, Mar 31, 2008.

1. harddog00

harddog00 LawnSite Member

Was out doin' some yard cleaning and look what i found....little bastard got a hold of my hot fence.

squirrel 1.jpg

2. Hummer

Hummer LawnSite Member

You've gotta wonder what went through it's mind when it chomped down on that wire! :laugh:
  3. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Thats what you call fried squirrel.
  4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Must have suked for him..
  5. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

haha owned!
  6. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

Now that was an interesting find...
  7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

caught in the act...., what was the last thing to go through that squirrels mind....about 10K volts...
  8. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I kinda felt bad after seeing the pic.. but when i realize how much damage they cause.. screw them.. We started to have a pretty serious problem with the squirrels around here. THe would climb from the tree branches to the house. We cut all branches away from the house, then i saw them climbing on the electric lines going to the house, up the gutter and onto the roof. They actually pealed up the siding on the corner of the roof, and crawled into the house (above the ceilings, but below the floors). I made sure they were out, and sealed the hole in with the stuff called great stuff.
  9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

great stuff won't stop em....usually metal chicken wire or heaver guage wire mesh will.... so long as the holes are small enough such that they cant squeeze through the opening. and fwiw rats need a quarter size hole and mice can use dime size holes for access...
  10. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

ahhhhhhhh ha ha