LVLIA/ AOLP Conference

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by eskerlite, Dec 27, 2006.

1. eskerlite

eskerlite LawnSite Member

There is still time to sign up to attend the anual Lighting Conference in Scottsdale, AZ. February 1,2,3. It is a great expierience.LVLIA.com
    Sean C.

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

We would love to but now there is another convention we gotta go to in vegas in april.

Just too much going on this year with marketing plans and trying to drum up new business to make it. 08 count us in tho!

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Will be there and Paul Jr. will be taking the certification exam. See you on the 29th Sean!!

4. eskerlite

Out of eveyone in this forum there is only 3 people involed with the LVLIA?
    If You other Lighting contractors could see the networking and knowledge one gets from a LVLIA conference you wouldnt go anywere else. I dont get it. Its like being a cliff swallow and not going to SAN Juan Capistrano! If you are going to lightfair or a biased manufacturer seminar instead of the LVLIA conference, you are wasting your time and money.
    Sean C.

5. seolatlanta

seolatlanta LawnSite Member

I am going as well-I am excited for a lot of reasons-after doing holiday lighting it will be a nice break and a chance to learn more.

Also I have never been to Arizona!!

seolatlanta

6. eskerlite

Glad to hear it! The more the merrier. I hope to see a few more Contractors sign up. A very good schedule of events this year.
    Sean C.

7. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

Can you tell us a little more about who will be speaking and what the siminars are about?

8. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Yes Sean, please elaborate a little. I know you can do it!!

9. eskerlite

Ul labratories, jim Pauluch talking on sales, hands on work shop at hotel,filters and lenses,design workshop,business plan seminar, how to protect your creations, maintainance contracts, round table discussions,networking and the nightlife that comes with easygoing People. Dont miss out, this year will be the best yet!
    Sean C.

10. High Performance Lighting

High Performance Lighting LawnSite Senior Member
    from So Cal

No such thing as learning too much.