M.A.D. Landscaping Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dobronos, Jan 3, 2012.

1. jakes mowing

jakes mowing LawnSite Senior Member

nice, ive got about 8 yards i do. how do you like the scag wb? looks like it mows real nice

2. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here are some pictures of the new trailer I picked up. It's a Gatormade 6.5' x 16'. I think I'm going to sell my smaller 6.5' x 12' trailer. - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good man, Let me know if you decide to sell the 6.5 x 12 I might be interested.

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Nice upgrade, you'll like it alot more!

5. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

So here's a BIG update! I sold my Scag Pro V.. I didn't really want to sell it, but a friend of mine offered me a good dollar. Anyways, I found a good deal on craigslist and went out and got it. It's a 1996 New Holland LX565 skid steer. It came with a bucket and forks. The tires and foam filled, but they are pretty bald so I'm probably going to get some new ones. Oh, and I'm also going to look at a Scag 52" Wildcat with bagger tonight. - Mike

Bringing home the new holland. (Yes I know I need to cut the straps down)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I'd say you need some new tires, but depending what you paid and how many hours are on it you could make out good on it.

7. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice little skid what u plan on using it for

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

I am not sure that trailer is heavy enough for that type of equipment.

9. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

A family friend is building a house in the next few years, so I am going to slowly start clearing the lot. I'll be able to use it on some tear-out jobs too. - Mike

What makes you say that? The trailer itself is 7,000 GVWR. The trailer worked fine for the 150 mile trip home? The trailer isn't specifically made for hauling skid steers all day, but for the once or twice a month that I'm going to move mine it will work fine. and yes, I know the gate is not strong enough. I'm taking it to the welding shop next week to have it reinforced. - Mike

10. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Yeah I'm going to call around tomorrow and get some prices on a new set that are foam filled. - Mike