1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

M.A.D. Landscaping Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dobronos, Jan 3, 2012.

1. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

How many hours did you have on the scag when you bought it?

2. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

I bought it today, the mower has 1,080 hours on it. I haven't put any hours on it other than driving it off the trailer. - Mike

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I think he sad it had 1,080 hours on it.:)

4. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

I am jealous of your find. Right now i am looking for a stealing deal like yours. Here where i am for that same mower people want $3,500-$4,500 with all the options you got on that scag mower.

5. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

You just have to be really patient! I have been wanting to purchase a mower since around the end of November but I really hadn't found any good deals until when I found my Scag. I'm really glad I waited to find a deal like this. - Mike

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Oh wow, you have a mower. Congarts. It's really hard to come by grass cutters with mowers.

How about some work pictures?

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice Stander,i like that.

8. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Thanks! I didn't have a lot of time to take pictures, but I think I took some. I will have to dig them up.

Thanks!

9. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

Your doing good at your age! I started out like you at 15, with a walk behind, trimmers and a small pos blower lol. May i ask, since your only 15, how do you get to your accounts? Do you just do local and ride the mower? or does someone drive you? -Jonathan

10. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Thanks! Last year I had all of my weekly mowing accounts on my street and I just simply drove there on the stander. Then I would have a buddy take my blower and trimmer on my 4 wheeler. I did have 2 accounts that were a little further, so my dad just drove me there every week. They were only about 5-6 minutes away, but still just too far for me to drive my mower there. - Mike