M.A.D. Landscaping Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dobronos, Jan 3, 2012.

1. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Thanks! and yes I am happier with the extra room. - Mike

2. lawnkid14

lawnkid14 LawnSite Member

what is the difference in cut quality from the square style deck like yours and the new advantage decks

3. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

I believe you are referring to the difference between the old advantage decks and the new velocity decks. I know that the discharge shoot is wider on the velocity decks. Maybe someone that knows better will chime in. - Mike

4. aaron79mowing

aaron79mowing LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

You remind me of myself. I also started at age 15 and have been in business for 18 yrs now. It can be tough starting out so young and getting scowls and dirty looks from the "BIG" guys, but I just used it as motivation to prove them all wrong and now I am the biggest cutter in my county. It is of great advantage to you to be able to invest in your business while still living at home w/ your parents and not having to worry about costs of living yet. Be careful with that rider at first, especially on hillsides. It will be a whole different animal compared to your old stander. Good luck to you and have a great season!

5. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Thanks and good luck to yourself! I really appreciate the motivation! - Mike

6. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Okay, here's another update. Here are some picture of all of the mowing equipment on the trailer. Also I installed my new Pack'em racks. I like the racks, but they allow the trimmer to twist and bounce. What I did was take a bungie around each trimmer guard and attach it to the pole. This doesn't allow the trimmer to move around at all. It works really well. - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

great looking set up!

8. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Z's Lawncare