1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

M.A.D. Landscaping Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dobronos, Jan 3, 2012.

1. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Okay guys, here is an update. First off, I got a striping kit for the Turf Tiger. But the big deal is that I got an aerator. It is made by Ringer and called the Gorilla. Here are some pics. Thanks - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Neat aerator do you get a lot of requests to do aeration's ?

3. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

I don't get a huge amount of requests. I mostly wanted it for my own yard. - Mike

4. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here is my first mulching job of the year. Here are some before and after pictures. 7 yards of mulch in total. - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here are some pictures of this weeks cuttings. All the properties were cut at 3". - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

The last picture the stripes look pretty straight, but some of the others don't look entirely symmetrical. It could be rough ground I don't really know, but focus on that!

7. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

This was my first time cutting grass with the Turf Tiger, I'm still getting used to the controls. - Mike

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, like with everything else it just takes a little time and you'll have it down.

9. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Exactly.. - Mike

10. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

So I went out and bought myself some parts for a trailer lift assist. I got the idea of the forum from another member. This setup works real well. I only used a 130 lb. spring, I probably could have went bigger and I still might. But it really does help and make it easier to lift. The pictures are a little dark, so I will get some more when I have the trailer out tomorrow. - Mike

[​IMG]

Held this side in with an eye bolt.

[​IMG]