1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

M.A.D. Landscaping Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dobronos, Jan 3, 2012.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

just wondering what are you pulling your trailer with

2. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

At the moment, I am using a Honda Pilot. In the next few months, I will be getting a pickup. - Mike

3. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here are some updates. First off, I no longer have the Turf Tiger. After cutting once in the rain with the standard deck, I got rid of the machine. It cut terrible in wet grass. So I demoed a 48" Scag VRide. I liked it, but it was a little over my budget. So I ended up getting a Scag 48" Pro V. And I have been doing some more mulch jobs. Here are some pictures.. - Mike

Scag VRide that I demoed

[​IMG]

Scag Pro V (sorry for bad quality)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. baseball9074

baseball9074 LawnSite Member

How much did the Pro V cost you? I have been looking for another WB, i am just not sure to go with the scag Pro V or the Turf Tracer. What Hp engine is on your 48? I am 15 as well, where do you work at?

5. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

I bought the Pro V for $3,700. Both of those walk-behinds are great! I have the 17 hp Kawasaki engine. All of my work is in the suburbs of Cleveland. -Mike

6. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here are two more pictures of some of the striping of the Pro V. - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

How did u get the pro v for 3,700 i just got mine yesterday and i wish i paid 3,700 for it. How do you like it so far?

8. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

It was a demo unit with just over 100 hours, so it wasn't brand new. It's easy to use and very versatile. I would buy a second one. - Mike

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  9. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Oh ok I got mine brand new with a bagger. I like the 36 but i wish it would fit in the gates man.

10. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Nice!, and I hear ya man! -