M.A.D. Landscaping Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dobronos, Jan 3, 2012.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

just wondering what are you pulling your trailer with

2. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

At the moment, I am using a Honda Pilot. In the next few months, I will be getting a pickup. - Mike

3. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here are some updates. First off, I no longer have the Turf Tiger. After cutting once in the rain with the standard deck, I got rid of the machine. It cut terrible in wet grass. So I demoed a 48" Scag VRide. I liked it, but it was a little over my budget. So I ended up getting a Scag 48" Pro V. And I have been doing some more mulch jobs. Here are some pictures.. - Mike

Scag VRide that I demoed

[​IMG]

Scag Pro V (sorry for bad quality)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. baseball9074

baseball9074 LawnSite Member

How much did the Pro V cost you? I have been looking for another WB, i am just not sure to go with the scag Pro V or the Turf Tracer. What Hp engine is on your 48? I am 15 as well, where do you work at?

5. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

I bought the Pro V for $3,700. Both of those walk-behinds are great! I have the 17 hp Kawasaki engine. All of my work is in the suburbs of Cleveland. -Mike

6. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Here are two more pictures of some of the striping of the Pro V. - Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

How did u get the pro v for 3,700 i just got mine yesterday and i wish i paid 3,700 for it. How do you like it so far?

8. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

It was a demo unit with just over 100 hours, so it wasn't brand new. It's easy to use and very versatile. I would buy a second one. - Mike

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  9. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

Oh ok I got mine brand new with a bagger. I like the 36 but i wish it would fit in the gates man.

10. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Nice!, and I hear ya man! -