M.s.r.p.

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Gumby, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Can you tell me what m.s.r.p. is on a 28 efi kohler SuperZ with a 60" deck?

thanks, Gumby

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Here is pricing on the model you requested.
    There are 2 models listed here, one with the current deck, and one listed with the new XR-7, that will be available later this year or early next.
    Once we are out of the current deck models you will have to buy the XR-7's.

Super Z, 28HP Kohler EFI / 60", SUSP seat. SZ28KOHEFI60SSA (927053) $10,899
    Super Z, 28HP Kohler EFI / 60" XR7, SUSP seat. SZ28KOHEFI60XR7SSA (928010) $11,399

3. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. I'm using Toro right now, but next purchase I'm going to consider Hustler and Exmark as well. Don't get me wrong, Toro's equipment will get nothing but praise from me, but the dealer is focused more on heavier equipment sales rather than lawncare equipment, not to mention the fact that it's a long drive to get there. Does Hustler have an demo plan and do you encourage your dealers (in this case it would be Hoober Equipment in Middletown, DE..) to give demo's? I would definitely like to try out the new xr7 deck/ 28 hp efi before I make a decision.

thanks

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We absolutely do have a demo program with our dealers.
    Hoober's is one of the largest dealers in the country, they will take care of you on a demo.
    The XR-7 decks will not be out soon enough for you to demo this season, at least where your located, so give Hoobers a call and let them know you want a demo when they get them in.

Pj