M60 Tank 4-SALE or Trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

25 horse Kawi, 60" Cut Command deck, only 160 hours, mulch kit, a few extra sets of blades. Great mower just don't use it enough to justify keeping it, she just sits in the garage. Asking $5,000. Will consider trades just let me know what you have.

new tank2.jpg

new tank.jpg

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish I was interested! Thats one heck of a deal!

-Mitch-

4. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

5. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

I am still scrounging up penys so I can't afford it right now but I wish I could

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, it looks like a good deal ... maybe someone will need it when it gets closer to the start of the 2008 season !!

7. muddstopper

muddstopper LawnSite Silver Member

Well, Im disapointed, When i read the title, I thought you where talking about a world war 2 battle tank, bummer!!:usflag:

8. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

It's a good mowerr we just don't use it enough. This past year I think we put 10 hours on it. We mainly would use it to help mow our own land.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Albery -- In reading your signature I see that you have a Gravely 260Z ... you apparently prefer that to the Cub Cadet 60" Z ... what are the differences ??

10. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Both are great mowers, the Gravely has a bigger motor (27hp), it's faster (13mph vs 10mph of the Tank), and the Gravely has the Hydro deck lift that is sweet. Both machines are great, I think the Tank will give a nicer cut if the yard is smooth, where he Gravely does better on bumpy yards cause of it's wide stance. One of my favorite things on the Tank is the key is on the right and the throtle/choke are on the left, very nice I wish all companies did this. The Kawi on the Tank seems to be easier to start too.