Machines Of Glory

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

So I finally got the permission to share this with people, its been very hard keeping this a secret.

Last month I was flow out to CA with 2 other friends to do a show for discovery. I'm sure Tom will chime in as well as he was there too.

Now that being said I can't say anything about the show so dont ask who won ect.
    Show will air in march. we are the red team

http://www.tvguide.com/news/exclusive-discovery-channel-1043395.aspx

2. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Be sure to tune in guys its going to be a great show. I think even people who are not in the construction field will enjoy the show. Be sure to cheer on the red team!!!!

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Pause the teaser vid @ 19 seconds and there's Tom aka Bobcat Ninja and to his right Chris aka Dirtman2007 aka letsdig18. Hope you guys had fun and I look forward to watching the show in March!

4. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Close Tom is on the far left, Justin is in the middle ( good friend of mine) and theres your boy on the right... ME! haha

5. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Damn, so close haha. Justin?, Is that the dude that forgot how to spell his own name? That was pretty damn funny & of course you had to break his b@lls over it cause what kind of friend would you be if you didn't?

6. SVA_Concrete

SVA_Concrete LawnSite Senior Member

yall should be called team "youngin" :laugh:

7. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

The show looks very cool. I can't wait for it, maybe this is why they let swamp loggers go to make room. Guess you have filmed all the episodes already?

8. tailboardtech

tailboardtech LawnSite Senior Member

congratulations hope y'all won! guess we will have to wait till march to find out

9. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

remind us closer on... hope you won!

10. jonnymac

jonnymac LawnSite Member

Hope you win! Seems like a really cool deal.