Machines Of Glory

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

haha thats an I'm not joking serious look. idk I just do what Im told to do damnit! lol

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I will admit, I won't be watching, I just hate all this reality crap on TV involving heavy equipment. If they wanted to show who's a better operator, show the people who have been working in the business for over 30 years for the same company.
    The best operator is the one who is working, not always showing off.

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

thats right Ron
    that is why the did not call you and i to be on the show.
    toooooooooo busy for glamor shots:cool2:

4. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

"The winner will win 12 grand.........why 12 grand? Because 10 grand just wasn't big enough". LMAO!!! How bout 100 grand, cause 12 grand just ain't big enough!:usflag:

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Well regardless of the money, I think it will be something that will be fun to be apart of win/lose/draw. How many can say they were on a TV series? Well done fellas.

6. Dirtman2007

Same mentality I had going into this. If you have an opportunity in life to do something fun do it. You gotta get out of your little comfort zone and meet some new people and see some new things. I dont care what everyone thinks about the show whether good or bad. I had a blast and the time of my life. Thats all that matters to me!

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

dont go charlie sheen on us

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I'd pay some good money to see Chris do a daily rant while hopped up on meth while he digs with his Volvo's. :laugh:

9. Dirtman2007

yeah that'll never happen

10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yeah because your head is big enough as it is, I can't imagine what's going to happen once the show actually airs hahaha! All joking aside Chris, congrats to you, Tom & your dyslexic buddy Justin :laugh: :drinkup: