1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

mad man

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jebbster007, Dec 24, 2003.

1. jebbster007

jebbster007 LawnSite Member

i'm starting my own in spring. as you see i've been on the site for two days. i've learned invaluable info. i am eager to know what type of mowers you all like best. i like scags, but the are $$$$
    i need no help with the work, as i said i am a mad man. but the buz aspect is a little scary. mery xmas jeb

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

Scag......... cats with a attitude , scag hands down, i have been running them for 8 years now
  3. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Scag, just bought a new Tiger Cub.

Lovell's Lawn Care
  4. fastpitcher

fastpitcher LawnSite Member
    from PA

I am an Exmark man myself!!
  5. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I lean towards TORO myself. Just remember what ever you buy make sure that your dealer will be there just incase something goes wrong.
  6. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Demo a HUSTLER SUPER-Z. It will make that tiger a kitten!
  7. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

If you like Scag the best then I say go buy a Scag. If you have good dealer support! All the machines have received great reviews form the people that own them. Just make sure your dealer will take care of you after the sale!!!!!!!!

Jeff :waving:
  8. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Scags since 1986!!
    Now I have had some JD F935s (3) and 755s (2) but I love my Scags. Pricey? You bet but worth every single dime. Right now I have three Turf Tiger, Tiger Cub, and 36" W/B

Merry Christmas and buy the Scag.
  9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

scag is a good machine. they are pricey but buy quality once and you will never buy again!

good luck.
  10. tx_angler

tx_angler LawnSite Senior Member

Two Scags here - 52" Tiger Cub and a 72" SW W/B