made 2 new logos. what do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Clear-Cut, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

ok well its not really 2 new ones..its one new logo and another that is a variation..then i have another logo that i made about a month back

what do you guys think is the best one?

the first is the old one and the other two are the new ones

thanks

Logo (Tree).jpg

Logo (Elegant).jpg

Logo (Elegant2).jpg

2. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

I like the first one with the tree. Of the other two, I like the last one with the leaf on the Side. However, the BOLD larger letters on your tag line make it hard to read. Might want to scale those letters back a little. Otherwise, they look good.

3. Shawnhines

Shawnhines LawnSite Member

I like the leaf in the logo. Both of those are sharp. Where did you get that clipart?

4. Clear-Cut

i found the leaf on google and had someone fill it in green and change the black lines to white (in the middle of the leaf)

how about these 2 without the leaf?

i didnt do anything with the tag line yet cuz i gotta go somewhere..ill do it 2nite and post it up with a different font

Logo (Elegant3).jpg

Logo (Elegant4).jpg

5. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Those new ones do add a bit of color, but does not make the Logo Look as crisp. Looks like you tried to hand draw the green border and that could be why. I like the effect, but the border needs to be crisp and a little thinner on the JM. I also think you should put the leaf back on it.

6. Clear-Cut

i didnt outline it by hand...im using AAA Logo Designer..idk if your familiar with it but its an automatic outline around the lettering...for some reason the letters hav little dips in it..you can notice it even when its not outlined...does this look any better though?

elegant.jpg

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

this last one really catches my eye and it looks good i like it

8. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Thus far, I'd have to say I like the last one the best, not a bad job at all.

9. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

The first one but the font that you used on the "Quality..." tag line doesn't go well with the font used in the name.

10. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

I like post #6 the best of the ones you have posted. By no means stick with it. Keep playing around with different fonts. This is something that is going to go on your marketing material, letterheads etc. Have many to pick from. This will be the initial representation of your company. Many people make 3 or 4 to choose from. The more you have to chose from the better educated choice you will make.