made a postcard?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Frontier-Lawn, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i just made a post card to send out what do you guys think? anything to fix?
    [​IMG]

2. Frontier-Lawn

ok fixed the post i also finshed side 2 for the postcard. any thing to fix? and thoughts?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Frontier-Lawn

lets try this again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

Where will the addresses go?

5. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

The first one has too many things listed under services. Maybe you could put it in bullet form with

-mowing
    -landscaping
    -leaf removal
    -clean up

Also, build value. Say something like "With Frontier, you can expect reliable service, reasonable prices, and quality workmanship." or something like that.

6. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

every year i send a letter out with a self addressed stamped postcard with a list of servics for them to check off.. my customers love it.

i can't open your pics

7. Frontier-Lawn

i blacked them out so i would not get kook's pranking me (someone on here sugested it to me)

oh and the top pic is the front, and the one under it is the rear

8. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

When I created my first postcard, I didn't leave any room for the adressees...the company I had mail them, had to place a mailing label on them, which covered my services.lol

9. Frontier-Lawn

here's the redo #1 front & back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

That's not gonna work. I think that it was on 48hourprint's website that I found the dimentions that you can use for postcards. Most of the back has to be blank. There is a strip at the bottom that you have to leave and there is also a big chunk above that. You also have to have a place to put the stamp or the postage paid symbol.

I like the little slogan under your name but I would leave out the word "fast." It kind of clogs the saying somehow.