Made a purchase today,it was well worth it

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mark, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Well ive heard so much about those darn Shindaiwa Trimmers, it started to rain very hard around 1pm so i made a 30mile run to the nearest Shindaiwa Dealer and shelled out 309 plus tax and got the t-260. It stoped raining and i got back to my next yd and you guys were right its a big step up from the echo 2601s ive used for 9yrs, i love the way this trimmer trims and the balance is amazeing, best purchase ive made in along time. Marks Mowing Service

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Mark, next time it's raining here will you go with me and buy me one? hahaha!

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Hey Mark, it only took a year and a half to convince you? Look what you have been missing out on all that time. :D

I was an Echo fan many years ago too. I realize it's hard to change what you use, but sometimes it's to your advantage. ;)

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

It took me a little time to get the hang of mine after using my Sthil for so long, but now I like the Shindiawa better.

Thanks to the comments here I now own a Shindiawa 630 blower and a RedMax EB7000 also, what monsters! The Sthil stuff is growing dust.

5. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

just bought the EB7000 and have to agree
    -- Its a like i have a push blower on my back, minus all the weight
    love it.
    sorry off topic but its great

6. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a new redmax trimmer today, it's real nice, I like it alot better than the echo 2400's I have. :)