made alot of extra cash......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Sep 17, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

made quite a few extra dollars the last couple days. carried around a few bags of straight fert, after mowing knocked on the doors of my not fert clients and said, "just incase you're interested, i have plenty of extra fertilizer with me today, heavy rain is comming, it's a great time to fert and your lawn could really use it, for only $30 ......." almost everyone said , "yes, do it." at $13 a bag, i sold $30 apps on 2-3 k properties, and didn't have to make a special trip cus i was already there mowing. straight fert= no safety attire, no record keeping or documentation, no flags. just thought i'd share yet another great way to make good money.

Turf Medic likes this.
  2. malliso

malliso LawnSite Member

i was under the understanding ur not here to help any1

3. bobbygedd

from NJ

well print it out kid, it's the last piece of useful advice you'll get from me this year

4. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Good move, Bobby, thanks for the tip. By the way, howcome you work so hard to play the curmudgeon?

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LMAO!!!!

Smart thinking though

6. bobbygedd

from NJ

marc, what the hell is a curmudgeon?

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL!! funny stuff,Love one good laugh a day...Have a great weekend :drinkup: :drinkup:

8. malliso

malliso LawnSite Member

lol no thanx bobby give me sumthing useful.or maybe i alredy know more than you now...have a good 1

9. bobbygedd

from NJ

i've already forgotten more than you'll ever know.

10. malliso

malliso LawnSite Member

i seem to doubt that,im not a kid as you think if you learn to read or maybe your so old 34 is a kid to you