made me mad

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by E-man, May 5, 2001.

1. E-man

E-man LawnSite Member
    from PA

I run a proffesional operation we are all dressed in company shirts and hats etc, have nice trucks and trailers, do excellent work and have good equipment. well today we were at one of our high end accounts my helper was on the walker and I was trimming
    and along comes two guys in a pick-up with ladder racks and two craftsman pushmowers in the bed they looked right at my helper and laughed he gave them a dirty look and laughed it off. Me on the other hand cant understand what they were laughing at and aqm still pi**ed off. They went down the road so after we were done we drove by to see there work it looked like crap. maybe they never seen green and white stripes before who knows. I know ive chuckled a few times seeing different guys out there but never to their face and only if they did bad work. Oh well Im sure Ill forget about it by tommorrow.

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

You must have something to worry about if it is bothering you. Otherwise blow it off!!!

3. E-man

E-man LawnSite Member
    from PA

No I dont have anything to worry about, I guess I just needed to vent a little It seems like every new guy around here is afraid to be friedly to us guys that have been around for awhile like their afraid we are going to run them
    out of town or something. When I was new I always made an attempt to wave to other guys going down the road or even talk to them when I had a chance.

4. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Lonestar. And maybe they haven't seen green and white stripes, but perhaps black and white bars ;-).

(joke)