Made my life easier with a new phone system

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Flow Control, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

I tell you what, I am amped about my new phone system. I am seasonal and have tried secretaries, which you get what you pay for. I have tried pagers, cell phones. Getting home at 8 or 9pm then having to sort through the calls on the answering machine and missing out on calls because you can't understand the person and the number came up restricted on caller ID. Having to be home to receive a fax and while maintaning an average of $300 per month in a cell phone and 2 land lines with a toll free number piggy backing a local number. So F'ing fed up with phones. So the solution that worked for me was I have it set up to take a fax, sort through sales and service calls and if someone is calling in to cancel or check on a service time for that day it is then forwarded to the service tech in the field that day. My friends wife just had a baby so any calls for scheduling get sent to her home. All faxes and voicemails get sent to your email address so you can listen to them from your home and it tells you the number that called (there are NO restricted or unavailable numbers with this system) Send me a message if you want to listen to my set-up and if you are interested in signing up use me as a reference and save. And I cut my monthly bill down to between 150 & 175 with 800#, local # & cell#