Madonna-Leno-Oprah

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Toroguy, Jun 13, 2000.

1. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Everyones favorite skinny receiver was kicked off a plane the other day. Which reminded me of my life before becoming a &quot;Lawn Star&quot;.<p>At the airport I would see many celebrity/famous people come through. Just another day...unless your looking for Estates to maintain.<p>My question is does anyone maintain these elite properties? Any contact with them? I was wondering how Micheal Jacksons &quot;Nevernever Land&quot; would be like, mowing around Giraffes?<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: toroguy

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

as a &quot;rumored&quot; pedophile, I've never given a thought to what the sequim gloved kiddy crotch grabber's estate was like. no need to go further on this subject.:(<p>I did try to get t.g. shepard's (country music star, at some point in his career) propety, but I didn't get it.<p>Geo

3. Actually no but I did have a vivid dream in<br>which I moved to Branson, MO and was building<br>a campground (back hoe work) while being<br>landscaper to the country music stars.

4. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I my town theres some realy expensive estaetes. Mike Tyson used to live here and Witney Houstin(I think?) lives here, some other famous person lives around here to. I'm not sure who miantanes there esates, i think most of them have full time grounds keepers.

5. Toroguy

Ah yes the Groundskeeper.<p>During O.J.s trial I dont recall them mentioning a groundskeeper/ Lawn Co. What a stroke of luck that would have been. Everyone became famous from all that publicity.<p>Think if you messed up Tysons lawn, a little fist-a-cuffs and a funeral.

6. snow

snow Guest

Lets see, who lives in my town that's famous?<br>*David Cone<br>*Rosie O'donnel<br>*Kathie lee<br>*tommy hilfiger<br>*etc, the list goes on<br>I haven't personally mowed these houses because their lawns are huge. Any guesses where i live???<p><br>Bryan<p>----------<p>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: snow<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: snow

7. Toroguy

I thought Tommy was a made up name?<p>I cheated Bryan...Conneticut

8. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I once mowed world famous bodybuilder Kevin Leverones lawn. He called me when he went on vacation to mow 1 time while he was away. Has anyone even heard of this guy??? Maybe am trying to make myself believe I mowed for a superstar!!!!LoL<p>----------<br>SJR Lawncare<br>

9. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

yo brian! I think I'd skip rosie's name recognition. I happen to be a gun owner and a magnum pi fan.;)<p>GEO

10. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

i mow will smiths wives moms house. nice house nice lawn nice lady. one day as i was leaving Mrs Smith drove up in a lincon navigator said hi and kept going also very nice