Magic Salt, Supplier Directory?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by GeoffDiamond, Sep 19, 2000.

1. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Do any of you guys know if. There is a Nation wide supplier Directory of Magic Salt? I am looking for treated magic, in either bag or bulk form.

Geoff

2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

there is no national directory ,but if you want to purchase bulk or bag product i could send you in the right direction.The following is a list of distributors in the east.
    contact the following for these states
    New Jersey Aspen Environmental
    Connecticut Plowking35@aol.com
    New York and New England Taconic Maintenance
    914-485-4200

3. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow LawnSite Member

Aspen Environmental Co. is Aspen Snow on lawnsite.
    If you need any info you can email me @ rrm1826@warwick.net

4. iowastorm

iowastorm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Do you know of any distributors in the Midwest?

5. n y snow pros

Sorry Iowastorm Magic is not sold in the midwest,i would like to help u out but i think the distance would make trucking prohibitivly exspensive.Not to leave you hanging though there is a product called M50 which may be out in your area and it is very similar to Magic.

6. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 LawnSite Member
    from WEST MI

7. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Standard Tar does handle it I called them a while back but they do not seem to know about it in its liquid form or at least they do not sell it because thy did not have any in stock.They also were one of the people who really tried to steer me to something else.

8. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

Diggerman,

I too had the same experience with Standard Tar. Will ship bagged magic to Michigan, and the liquid in 32oz containers. Is there anyone who can ship the bulk liquid to the midwest? Prices? Someone must.

Andy
    ADM Property Services, Inc.

9. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

Just got off the phone with Standard Tar. They are offering Liquid Mag for about 160.00 a drum and liquid cal. for about 180.00 a drum (delivery included).

Has anyone used the product m-50 John P. is mentioning?

Thanks,

Andy
    ADM

10. n y snow pros

We can ship to the midwest if you guys want i didnt think you wanted 55 gallon drums we can do this just give us a ring and i will give u a price
    John Parker 914-485-4200