1. Tim1075

Tim1075 LawnSite Member

Just thought i would let you guys know i was just watching the local news and they did a whole section on how the NJ hwy dept. is going to use Magic this winter.

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like you better stock up John P.!!! :)

~Chuck

3. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah ,Chuck its getting scary i think i opened up a can of worms i hope i can control it! I had 56 pallets in here for stock Wednesday and now its Saturday and i have 1 pallet left!I called the plant Friday and told them i need 5 trailer loads of 50lb bags and they said "but you just took 3 trailers on Wednesday." I think i need a bigger building.

4. Chuck Smith

It sure sounds like it. I think I could sell it by the ton here too, no pun intended, I just have no place to keep it. Maybe you could work out a comission program, and increase you sales even MORE.

~Chuck

5. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow LawnSite Member

We are trying to get a copy of the newsbroadcast about Magic. It will be great to show potential customers.

6. Snow Pro

Snow Pro LawnSite Member

As far as I know noone around here has even heard about it except for those of us at the SIMA conventions. This market is wide open for you guys!

7. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Well Chuck you are onto something,anyone interested in making some money by comision sales call me at 845-485-4200
    Thanks John P

8. Chuck Smith

I'll be calling you on Monday to discuss it John!

~Chuck
    csmith669@aol.com