Magna Matic..tic toc tic toc tic toc

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DoubleCutter, Sep 26, 2003.

1. DoubleCutter

DoubleCutter LawnSite Member

Still waiting for my balancer and sharpener...almost 2 weeks now....Ill be using it to sharpen my snow plow blade if it takes any longer.......Bill
  2. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

I waited a couple weeks for mine also, but got it in early August. With mowing season winding down I can understand your frustration, but once you have it you will wish you got one years ago. I know I should have had one a long time ago. Just an awsome product.
  3. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

it must be something in the air because i have been waiting for a blade sharpener and a EZ dumper bed.been waiting 3 weeks for the sharpener and 5 weeks for the EZ dumper
  4. lasher66

lasher66 LawnSite Senior Member

I just received my magna matic two days ago after waiting 3 weeks. Hopefully yours is close to being shipped. It does a great job. I was getting upset about the wait and wanted to call and cancel my order, but now that I have it I am glad I waited.

5. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Last time I saw a similar post to this one was in the middle of summer, peak season.
    Their reply was that they were being flooded with an unprecedented volume of orders and I believe even said they were working OT to catch up.
    Now near the end of the official season, wonder what their deal might be now.:)