1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

magna matic!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fatguy28, Jun 17, 2010.

1. fatguy28

fatguy28 LawnSite Member

it looks great i bet it work's awesome but there is no way I'm spending 1'500 on a blade sharpener I'm going to make something similar in my garage for maybe a 100 buck. and 1'100 for a blade cleaner what is wrong with these people ha haaaa

2. biggziff

biggziff LawnSite Member

There is a very good reason why they sell so many of these. If you're talented enough to build the same thing for $100 then good for you, but making fun of a solid company with a great track record on a great product is really, really lame. :hammerhead:

3. fatguy28

fatguy28 LawnSite Member

im not making fun of it but man 1,500 bucks seams crazy to me

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I must be crazy then because I've wanted one for a year and finally am ordering one this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. biggziff

biggziff LawnSite Member

It's all perspective. The company that cleans and sharpens 10-30 blades a week or more will easily justify a cleaner and sharpener even at those prices. Time = money.

6. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Well, you can get the 9000 for $630. That doesn't seem so bad.

7. fatguy28

fatguy28 LawnSite Member

well at this point for my biz i just can't justify it p. let me know how it work's for you if any one has one let me know if it's worth it honestly i would really like to know like i said it seems like a great product just a littel pricey *trucewhiteflag**trucewhiteflag*:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::drinkup:

8. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

Very good machine. Just go to gators and forget the curved mulcher blades.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

One of the best purchases I've ever made. Well worth the money.

10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Everyone raves about these things, I know they are great.
    Posted via Mobile Device