magnamatic

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LWNMWR1, Mar 27, 2005.

1. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

hey all,

does anyone know if there is a better price for the magna matic products then they offer on their website??

2. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know, but I just ordered the 9000 plus the balancer. It should be in today or tomorrow.

3. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Every now and again they put one on ebay. They are expensive hoever they are worth the extra expense. I have had mine for over a year now and don't know how i went without one.

I need to call today to get the shop vac attatchment and stand.

Just remember, nothing of quality comes cheap!

Tim

4. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I bought the magnamatic balancer recently and it is worth every penny I paid. It gets the blades perfectly balanced. I use a bench grinder and a blade rest that I made from angle iron to sharpen my blades. I paid $30 for the grinder at a flea market and I made the blade rest with scrap angle iron I had laying around.

5. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

I just got the grinder yesterday. I went to turn it on and it wouldn’t. Then I noticed the power cord was cut. I’m assuming it happened in shipping. They are sending me a new cord. They were very nice about the whole thing. But then I was thinking, should I have asked for a whole new machine? But I guess if the power cord is easy enough to change my self Ill be satisfied. It would be a pain in the butt to have to pack it back up and ship it to them.