Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by two_planks, Jun 7, 2005.

1. two_planks

two_planks LawnSite Member

Does anybody know of a cheap place to have magnates printed. I've checked the local printers and they are damn expensive.
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. two_planks

Thanks for the link Gopher. The smallest they make is 4"x12" though. I'm looking for either 4"x7" or 4"x3.5". Basically looking for biz card magnets but possibly want to do 2-4 buisinesses on one magnet. I'm working with an lco that I know to do some joint advertising for his service along with my tree care service. We also might be getting a fertilizer company and a hardscape installation company to adverise with us. From my own search it looks like vistaprint is going to be the best option. Although with the numbers we want printed they are still not going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than a local shop.
  4. BrunswickMowing

BrunswickMowing LawnSite Member

What the hell is a Magnate?
  5. two_planks

What are you?? The spelling police?? Sometimes people make mistakes at 2am. I thank you for your support, you magnet loving son of gun
  6. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama
    Posts: 1,010 does all kinds of magnets,not just the size stated.Ask for Fran when you email or call and she'll take care of ya.
  7. PremierPropertyServices

PremierPropertyServices LawnSite Member

You May Want To Try I Bought Business Cards From Them And Would Recommend Them.