Magnetic Signs turned out Awesome!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jccordes2, Mar 8, 2005.

1. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

If any of you guys/gals are needing Magnetic signs for your vehicles, I would definately recommend I am very happy with the design and turn out of these. Price wasn't to bad either. took about a week with design and shipping.

truck signs.gif
  2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice looking sign, but I think you made one fatal mistake on it. Other than your logo (which will be hard for folks to read on a vehicle door at 35MPH) you didn't anywhere say LAWN CARE. You should have had that (Lawn Care) in those large letters you put your website in instead of the website address. Not to be rude but I think you will regret it and have really limited yourself for calls as it will not be easily recognizible as to what it is you actually do. The phone business name, number and the service should JUMP off the sign at you. Instead the www address is what stands out as that is the biggest print/line on the sign.
  3. jccordes2

mmlawn, thanks for the critisism, that is why I put this up here.
    you may be right, I'll remember this for when it's time to do permanent sticker/paint on the truck.

but this sign (besides how it reads) looks pretty slick on a black '04 F-350 4 door.

anyway, there quality in printing is top notch!!
  4. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

What did they cost?
  5. jccordes2

$120 for 4 signs plus shipping I think it was like $136 total
  6. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

What are the dimensions of the signs? Thanks.
  7. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I got my 2 for 40 bucks including shipping from the company in my signature.
  8. jccordes2

12'' X 24"
  9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Don't think I was being sarcastisc as I wasn't at all. I think the signs look fantasic, I just think that you will regret what I said about the www site name so big and no service type listed is all.
  10. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I have also heard others talk about not saying you are "fully" insured..... Is anyone really "fully" insured?